3.11.2010

Paper Plate Clock

 
Like what you see? Visit my guest blog post here @ Mom4Life Blog this morning for the full tutorial. Heather's blog is a great place for any mom to explore. Or if you're looking for unique products for expectant mothers, dads, babies & more visit her website Mom4Life. She has so many great products including the Libby Dibby necklace that many of you have seen me wearing with M1 & M2's names stamped on the charms. Happy Daylight Savings Time this weekend! Enoy! sb

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to have your creativity on our blog, thanks so much for sharing today!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm so happy to have found this - and to have found you again too - oh the days drinkin' beer on cramer street - and we still turned out ok :)

    ReplyDelete