6.17.2010

Treats for Daddy

We are trying to decide on a treat to make for Daddy & Grandpa on Father's Day. I did some searching & found these two fun cupcake ideas.
It would be fun to do these....
Since my husband's only request for Father's Day is that he gets to go golfing. (And spend time with us of course!) The complete directions can be found HERE. They look fairly simple... we could have a golf themed Father's Day!
OR we could make these....

I LOVE them! Although I think sometimes I get excited about how cute things are & my husband thinks I'm crazy! This may be one of those things...but I found the idea here @ Kiss My Spatula. It's a really cute site with lots of fun cooking/baking ideas.
So now we just have to decide... which one should we make???
Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute!! Hubby here loves golf, too. Maybe me and the kids will get crafty and make them...

    ReplyDelete